PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A SEAT FOR THE HANDGUN CARRY CLASS. YOU MUST BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER WITH YOU TO CLASS. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT BUTTON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Handgun Carry Class Seat
• Registration is non-refundable (If you miss your class date for any reason, you may take another class. You MUST contact us either by phone or through our website to reserve your seat. You are allowed to re-schedule only once. After that, you are required to pay the full amount for another class).
• Hours for the course are from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
• The minimum age for this course is 20 years 9 months (i.e. within 3 months of your 21st birthday)
• Requirements: A valid Tennessee Drivers License, 50 rounds of ammunition for your handgun, eye protection, and hearing protection. One or more magazines that have enough capacity to fire a total of 20 rounds without reloading (i.e. one 20 round magazine, two 10 round magazines, etc).
• You must go to the following website to create your State Registration for for EACH person attending the class. Please proceed to: https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
• Click on the handgun permits button at the top of the page. You will fill out multiple state required sections; all of which will only be secured by the state. Ensure you fill out every page completely and accurately. Once you review and submit your application, you will be provided a confirmation number. You MUST bring this confirmation number to the class in order to attend.
• Active Duty Military: If you are stationed at Fort Campbell and DO NOT have a valid Tennessee Drivers License, please bring the drivers license you possess from any state to class with you. We will do the paperwork for you.
• All of the above information will also be provided to you on your receipt that will be emailed to you after you purchase your seat.